Our mission is to provide services / products that fully meet the requirements, needs and expectations of customers and stakeholders, in compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, and ensuring effective and efficient management of our processes.
AUXITEC´s Integrated Management System Policy is based on the following principles:
- Ensure compliance with the requirements established in the UNE EN ISO 9001: 2015 standards, related to the Quality Management System; UNE EN ISO 14001: 2015, related to the Environmental Management System; and to the UNE EN ISO / IEC 17020: 2012 standard, related to the inspection body.
- Be Consistent with the Context and Strategic Plan of the organization.
- Senior Management Commitment with quality management and environmental management of the organization, as well as with the prevention of damage and deterioration of the environment.
- Satisfy the needs and expectations of customers and stakeholders, ensuring the quality of the products and services provided, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Boost a proactive culture of improvement managing risks and opportunities consistent with the context and stakeholders of the organization.
- Ensure the availability of competent, trained and trained personnel to carry out the activities assigned in our management system.
- Assignment Effective roles and responsibilities.
- To select and control suitable suppliers / subcontractors that are consistent with our Policy, and that agree with the requirements of the organization's services and products. Also involve suppliers in the active commitment of quality improvement and environmental protection.
- Boost the culture of continuous improvement and excellence in management with the aim of increasing competitiveness and creating value for shareholders, employees and other interested parties.
- Instruct, motivate and involve all our staff in the management and development of the Integrated Management System implemented.
- Provide the means, infrastructure and human resources necessary to respond appropriately to the needs of our customers.
- Comply rigorously with the legal requirements and applicable regulations that affect the development of the activity of AUXITEC, with the environmental legislation and other requirements that the organization subscribes or that are relevant for the clients and interested parties.
- Decide the adequate means to ensure effective internal and external communication.
- Improve the environmental performance
- Perform a rigorous evaluation of our environmental aspects and establish a program of actions that reduce the environmental impacts associated with them.
- Commitment for the protection of the environment, including pollution prevention, and other specific commitments relevant to the context of the organization, on which it may have influence, and taking into account the Life Cycle.
- Provide training and environmental information to all personnel, which allow them to develop correct environmental practices.
This Policy provides a basic frame of reference to establish our goals and objectives oriented to customer satisfaction in accordance with the context and strategy of the organization.
Auxitec’s CEO & Chairman
application date: March, 2019